Easter Holiday Activities
Multi-Sport Holiday Courses Running At A Venue Near You This Easter
All our courses are designed to be safe, energetic and challenging to engage children through physical activity. Ensuring your children have fun and make new friends, whilst at the same time improve their communication skills, build their self-confidence and develop valuable social skills.
Our Easter Venues:
(Click on your chosen venue for courses details)
Here’s what’s happening over the Easter holidays:
During the holidays we will be running a number of themed days including;
- Mad Monday: Everything that happens is madness even the rules of the games we play!
- Twisted Tuesday: Turn your clothes inside out as it’s Twisted Tuesday and prepare for a Twisted day of activities!
- Wet Wednesday: Bring your water guns and your spare clothes as we will have water challenges, water themed games, giant water fight and Soak the Coach!
- Egg Hunt Thursday: Can we find the Easter Eggs? Solve the puzzles to win prizes!
- Fancy Dress Friday: Turn up in your favourite fancy dress costume or go for an Easter theme costume, who’s dressing up as an EGG?
They’re in safe hands...
All our camps are managed and run by fully qualified Activity Professionals who work in schools through out the region in term time. All the team hold enhanced DBS, Child Safeguarding and First Aid certificate providing you the parent, the peace of mind that they are in the very best of hands.
Timings & Pricing:
Full Day: 9.00am - 3.30pm
Extended Day: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Early Bird Discount: Book up to two weeks prior to the course start date for a 15% discount!
Click book now below to find your nearest venue.
For further information email email@example.com
Call: 07827 669566 or 01244 340808