Ages: 4 - 11 Online Price: £0.00 Offline Price: £5.00 Remaining places: 0
This course is available at a discounted rate as it is already underway. The discount will be applied during the checkout process.
A brilliant way to spend your lunch hour…
Lunch breaks are ideal opportunities for children to engage in physical activity, encouraging a balance of physical and mental challenges throughout the school day.
Our STAY Active programme delivers 30-45 minute long sessions during lunch breaks. Using structured activities and introducing children to multiple skills, the programme encourages physical activity across all abilities.
Children participating in this activity will learn a wide variety of skills including:
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with others
- Ability to follow rules and respect themselves and others
- Understand the importance of healthy lifestyles
- Improved control coordination and balance
- Improved agility and flexibility
- Engaging and interacting appropriately with other children
- Setting realistic challenges to achieve
At participating venues Children attending these activities can also work towards a Passport to Learning certificate, developed by the Children’s University.